We’ve compiled a list of the questions we get asked the most often. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.

How do I get started ?
Where can I work after I graduate ?

To take Vickers’ PSW course, you must already be employed in a Nursing Home, Special Care Home (Adult Residential Facility), Home Support Agency, or a Hospital.

If you don’t have a position in one of these facilities already, Vickers is sometimes aware of employers who are hiring and will allow you to do the training while you work.

I heard the course is free . . .

Currently, Working NB is funding 100% of the course cost through their Labour Force Training Program.

Vickers can help your employer complete the application form (Labour Force Training Program).